Fully loaded with all of the D-Tect2 features, the D-Tect50 can sense intruders up to 50m away.
Fully loaded with all of the D-Tect2 features, the D-Tect3 additionally incorporates an adjustable microwave sensor offering exceptional resistance to false alarms. Both the D-Tect 2 and D-Tect 3 allow for the detection range to be programmed, thus avoiding boundary overspill.
The all new, feature rich, Redwall V 3020, 4010 and 404 sensors (CCTV PIR) are specifically designed for use in small to medium sized external areas. Rugged and durable construction and reliable operation make them ideal for use as motion sensors in remote monitored CCTV applications. The areas of coverage have been designed to match common fixed camera and lens combinations.
- Intelligent PIR Detection System
- Detection of ambient temperature and illuminance for automatic sensitivity management
- Advanced detection algorithm
- Three dual pyro-elements with patented Double Conductive Shielding
- BS 8418 Compliant
- Anti-vandalism functions
- Anti-rotation function with 3-axis accelerometer
- Anti-masking function with photo-beam
- Reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Max. 4m (13ft.) installation height
- Independent sensitivity selector for near/far areas
- Detection logic selector
- Detection range selector
- Independent N.C. and N.O. outputs
- Adjustable alarm interval time
- SIP-3020 – 30 x 20m (100 x 65ft.)
- SIP-4010 – 40 x 10 m (130 x 33 ft.)
- SIP-404 – 40 x 4 m (130 x 13 ft)