BT Redcare Secure
BT Redcare Secure comprises of three variants – Secure 2, Secure 3 and Secure IP. All three variants protect customers with a dual path high security signalling device.
- 24/7 support
- 3 in 1
- 21CN compliant
- Futured proof
- Dual signalling
- Roaming sim
A team of skilled BT Redcare technicians are on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
3 in 1
There are 3 variants to choose from – whether you choose Secure 2, 3 or IP you can change options should the business need too.
BT Redcare Secure is a suite of security solutions that looks to the future, not to the past. They meet the highest industry security requirements (AC PO and British/ European standards) and as with all Redcare products, the new portfolio is 21st Century Network compliant meaning your product will continue to work in the 21CN environment.
By choosing a BT Redcare Secure solution you will be securing your business for the future, as well as the present. Should your business risk or future technology change, your Secure solution can be adapted to meet your new requirements.
BT Redcare’s dual signaling approach allows a ‘confirmed activation’ to be sent to your alarm receiving centre, even if your telephone line has been attacked.
With intelligent network selection, Redcare’s Roaming SIM firstly looks for a network with a signal above -75dBm, the equivalent to 4 out of 5 bars on your mobile phone.
Not all roaming sims do this. If that fails it chooses the strongest network available. No compromises.
Key benefits and features:
- Intelligently selects a strong signal for premium performance
- Automatically connects to another signal in the event of failure for enhanced resilience
- Doesn’t rely on a signal from a single operator – easier to install
- If the connected cell goes down, we automatically connect to other available cells with no interruption in service for your customer.
- Easier installation: Forget problems associated with looking for a signal from a single operator, such as unavailability of service or a weak signal.
- More resilient: Automatic connection to other networks means fewer communication failures, alarms, and service outages.