Redcare Classic is a grade 4 system that offers the most secure form of alarm signalling available.The service provides continuous monitoring of the BT telephone line that links a professionally installed alarm system on a customer’s premises to an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). The result is continuous protection, every second of the day, every day of the year.
Unlike other alarm signalling services, Redcare both alerts the ARC when it detects a line cut AND provides encryption to prevent the substitution of equipment or “spoofing” (emulation) of line conditions. This is why Redcare is the most secure system of its kind.
Key benefits and features:
- No need for an extra telephone line (a Modem Compatible Device may be required if fax and data services are to be used on same line).
- Active, continuous 2-way monitoring – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- High-speed alarm transmission summons help within a matter of seconds.
- Alarm signals can be delivered to the ARC even when the phone is in use.
- Encrypted signals which cannot be replicated.
- Instant detection if your phone line has been cut.
- Our duplicated network ensures the highest levels of resilience.
- No additional call charges.
- Ideal security and fire detection application for any home or business.